With high levels of Vitamin C, magnesium as well as various other minerals, ginger root is exceptionally advantageous for health and wellness. When made into tea, you could add pepper mint, honey or lemon to mask the taste of the ginger.
- Relieve nausea – Consuming a cup of ginger tea prior to traveling can assist with the nausea or vomiting and throwing up related to motion sickness. You can additionally consume a cup at the first sign of nausea to ease the sign.
- Fight respiratory issues – Ginger tea can help ease congestion connected with the cold. Make a mug of ginger tea for the breathing symptoms associated with environmental allergies.
- Relieve menstrual issues – drink a cup of ginger tea with honey
- Improve stomach issues – Useful in boosting digestion and enhancing absorption of food.
- Reduce inflammation – Ginger has anti-inflammatory properties that make it an ideal home remedy for muscle and joint problems. Along with consuming ginger tea, you can also use it to soak swollen joints.
- Strengthen immunity – Ginger tea could assist in enhancing your resistance because of the high levels of antioxidants in ginger.
- Relieve stress – Ginger tea has calming properties that might assist in decreasing your tension and stress. This is believed to be because of a combo of the strong aroma and also healing properties.
Here’s a quick recipe: